In addition, the Black Shark 4 Pro also supports https://baramatizatka.com/stock-firmware/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-zte-mf253v/ three custom screen refresh rates among 60Hz, 90Hz, and 144Hz. Users can choose the appropriate screen refresh rate according to their personal preferences and different scenarios.
There’s nothing too dramatic – or innovative – when it comes to the appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro. Perhaps the most interesting part of its design are the two little toggle switches to the right of the phone face that conceal two extra pop-out buttons. These buttons can be customized to perform a variety of tasks, from taking screenshots to skipping media tracks.
Xiaomi likes to pack a lot of features, settings and utilities in its OSes, and that’s evident again here. Still, the shutter speed is impressive and the phone does a good job of capturing color and detail. The HDR mode (that can work automatically based on the scene, if you want it to), is able to illuminate darker areas of images while keeping details in brighter areas. It’s not the best HDR processing we’ve ever seen, but it will do.
- But it’s just a couple of companies making powerful yet very similar (and, apparently, sometimes very fragile) phones that aren’t really worth the effort of tracking down — even for the most die-hard of mobile gamers.
- It is extremely responsive to the point that I accidentally unlock the Black Shark 4 Pro while setting it down.
- In benchmarks, the smartphone obviously performed very well and shows an average framerate of 59.50 FPS in 3DMark’s Wild Life benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for one minute.
- Furthermore, cloud storage services offer many benefits such as ease of use, safety, and lower cost, as opposed to buying external memory expansion, which is more expensive and less safe.
- You can either tap on the app or press and hold both the trigger buttons to activate it.
Here is the unboxing video if you want to know about the Pro variant. The ROG Phone 6 Pro sports a 6.78-inch HDR10+ AMOLED display that supports a 165Hz refresh…
For example, I can decide that a press on the “shoot” key in a FPS is repeated 5 times in a row. In Apex Legends Mobile, my game of the moment, I can shoot 5 times in a row with my semi-automatic rifle by pressing the “shoot” button only once. The 20 MP selfie camera here does so-so, passing in exposure and skin tones.